Posted by : Peter Friday, June 19, 2015

My friends and I have been confronting idleness as we have got liberation from our exams. I'm saying liberation because we weren't able to complete our slumber. If I am not wrong, I was taking only 3 to 4 hours sleep during exams. Well, The reason behind this was that I had not prepared fully for exams my pals as well. Now, My exams are over. I can't demonstrate the bliss i'm feeling now a days. Yet, A bit problem I'm confronting after gruesome journey of the exams is that I am becoming lazy and the lethargic feeling is gonna to reach over the moon.

Yeah! It is true that taking too much slumber or sleep is harmful and reflects terrible draw-backs to the people especially children s..

A/C to a research
Children and Adolescents need at least nine hours of sleep per night neither exceeding this number too much nor decrease.
In this case, I searched out on google about how to get rid of this dreadful activity and their causes and concludes a horrible lists that I have been doing. So I want to alert my fellows and friends that do not take your sleep so long except You are tired and need a urgent slumber. Take at least 7 to 8 hours sleep.

Hope! I have hoisted a great attempt to stop the students to penalised themselves.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Visitors Statics

Recent Comments

- Copyright © -Minhaj Designs- Powered by Blogger